Recent comments

• I Won't See You Tonight Part 1   3 years 10 weeks ago

this has been my favorite song ever from the 1st moment i heard it, beautiful, epic, heart-wrenching, an almost peaceful, thanks you guys for giving us this gift

• A7X TO PLAY LAZERFEST 2011   3 years 10 weeks ago

I really want to see you play more festivals in Europe this summer since I won't probably won't be able to make it to Rock AM Ring/Rock IM Park You should totally play at Metaltown in Gothenburg this summer, I'd totally fly home for that! A7X foREVer!

• Zacky V   3 years 10 weeks ago

wow he is yo beautiful. come play in montreal soon pleas ^^

• Zacky V   3 years 10 weeks ago

Because he is so amazing!! i want him grrr. i prefer is bloody guitar but they are all nice!!

• A7X By Kortney Ehrhart   3 years 10 weeks ago

avenged sevenfold come to croatia.i just started to save money for your concert.

• Little Rock, AR   3 years 10 weeks ago

It would be my lucky day, if you guys will come to Estonia. :)
    But i guess, you will never come, because Estonia is so little and meaningless country. So few big artist have come here.
    But Estonia is full of your fans and we all are very unhappy that you don´t come here. Our neighbor-country Finland you visited. But i couldn´t go there. :(
    I love your music, your songs describe all my feeling for the last 5 months, because I lost my husband. All I have now, is our little daughter, who reminds me him.
    I listen to your songs every day and I cry. Because all your song just go through mu heart and soul. There is pain, longing, angry and memories. All that human can feel, when you have lost someone special.
    I have been your fan for many many years and i keep hoping, that one day you will come to our little country. :)
    although my daughter is only one years and 5 months old, she loves to dance to your music. :) She is gonna be a lilttle rockstar. :D
    But, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE come to Estonia. :)
    You have no idea how much that would mean to me.
    I can die happy, if i have been to your concert. :)
    P.s sorry for my english. :D I hope you get the pointm what i´m trying to say. :)

• A7X TO PLAY LAZERFEST 2011   3 years 10 weeks ago

Yeah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    But it's not in france :p
    We waiting for you guys !

• Dear God (Official Video)   3 years 10 weeks ago

Oh my dear god!! XD

• Charles - Paris 2010   3 years 10 weeks ago

FUCKing hot <3 omg i love him o.o

• Little Rock, AR   3 years 10 weeks ago

Im going to try really hard to make this show. Ill be driving all the way from south Louisiana. Avenged Sevenfold is my most favorite band in the world. Your Music, inspires me, and is meaningful. No other band will ever compare to A7X ever. I'm dieing to see my first A7X concert, and I hope ill make this one. I also wish You guys would come down to Louisiana, I know many people would go. Louisiana never gets the amazing band.

• M. Shadows   3 years 10 weeks ago

yYYyyEEeeaAAAggRRRR!!!!!
    its amazing!!!!no no...
    its fuking amazing!!!

• MESSAGE FROM AVENGED SEVENFOLD   3 years 10 weeks ago

"If avenged sevenfold gets to see this comment that im about to put about this guy that sounds like he's angry because he doesn't even know how to play at least one instrument, please forgive me for writing this, My intentions were only to comment about the topic above"

Ok, back to you "JCOMBS", it looks to me like you're just angry because you don't even know how to play a single instrument. I don't blame you, you look fucking retarded on the picture. Come back to me when you know how to play guitar, bass, piano, and drums. Yes, i know how to play all four of them.

I never said that Arin was a bad drummer, he's a bad ass drummer, but by listening at him playing live, it looks like he needs more time to adapt to A7X's freaking bad ass performance, something that I wouldn't have a problem with, the reason for that is because I learned to play drums by listening, watching the rev play the drums (on video of corse). There is not a day that I sit on my drums, play some A7X and start jammin along with the amazing music they created. I've memorized and learned every single snare, tom, cymbal and double bass hit on their albums. I love music, especially A7X's music. ( By the way, this message was not for J(the fucking retard on the picture below)COMBS.

• A7X TO PLAY LAZERFEST 2011   3 years 10 weeks ago

Did you guys get rid of your Facebooks? :(

• Detroit, MI   3 years 10 weeks ago

Hey guys, I love you all so much, and how can I go about getting some autographs. I am coming to see you in april but don't know if anybody is gonna be able to get any then. You're like my favorite band ever and it would mean so much to me to get your autographs. I even have A7x tatted on my wrist. If you can help me, please email me at titanfan122282@yahoo.com. Your biggest fans, Christy and Bree

• AVENGED SEVENFOLD TO HEADLINE ROCK ON THE RANGE SAT. MAY 21   3 years 10 weeks ago

Back to Brazil.
    i LOST your show.
    A7x AFTERLIFE

• Syn Gates   3 years 10 weeks ago

BEST EVERRR!!!!! TEACH ME!!!!!!!

• Detroit, MI   3 years 10 weeks ago

if you actually gave two shits about your fans, you wouldn't risk their lives like this. it's disgusting that you would hold a concert in this kind of weather. i'm confused as to why you would cancel wisconsin but continue with the moline, illinois and detroit shows. you have lost dozens of fans due to this. let me tell you something, my darkest days canceled a show in the midwest as well as buckcherry. it's ridiculous that you would do this to your fans. i was going to see you at rock on the range, but now i might not come until after your set is finished. this is dissapointing

• Zacky V   3 years 10 weeks ago

AHH! luv ZaCKY :)

• Detroit, MI   3 years 10 weeks ago

hey. i'm really upset. i'm in toledo, ohio. we're under a level 2 snow emergency and likely to go to a level 3. that means no on but cops, emt's and plows can be on the roads. nobody can get out of toledo or any of the outlining areas in northwest ohio. my mom won't let me or my friend's go. we've been waiting for months to see you. i doubt more than a few hundred people will actually make it to the palace in one piece. there are several accidents on the highways heading to detroit. i'm willing to go, but my mom and my friend's parents won't let us. i know you don't have a concert tomorrow and everyone in ohio and michigan is probably gonna appreciate it if you reschedule it. i don't know how anyone would be able to even get to the palace. please please please reschedule. i'll be severely dissapointed if you continue with the concert tonight. many people are at home crying right now because they can't go. i hope you have enough judgement to postpone it. if not, you're really letting down alot of people who payed to see your show. don't dissapoint guys!!!

• Little Rock, AR   3 years 10 weeks ago

It's kinda sad...the 23rd of April is my birthday. I wish i could go see you guys. It would have been my best birthday ever, but i live on the other side of the world, in sweden. :(

You should really come back to sweden. I saw you in Malmö in November, you were great! Please come back! Sweden loves you!

• Avenged Sevenfold - Nightmare (Official Music Video)   3 years 10 weeks ago

Avenged Sevenfold u guys are the best band ever! R.i.P. Jimmy The Rev Sullivan.

• Detroit, MI   3 years 10 weeks ago

Oh my gosh. I cannot wait until the concert tonight. I do not even care about the snow I would drive a lot further than the hour I am tonight. The last time I drove to a different state, and a four hour trip. Fifth time to see you guys....

SO STOKED

• MESSAGE FROM AVENGED SEVENFOLD   3 years 10 weeks ago

You guys rocked the Battle Creek show last night! Had a killer time! Love you guys!

• M. Shadows   3 years 10 weeks ago

so cool , i love it :)

• Avenged Sevenfold - Nightmare (Official Music Video)   3 years 10 weeks ago

I love you A7x!RIP The Rev he was a genious....:( please come to greece!I'd really like to see ya rockin live!