Recent comments

• AVENGED SEVENFOLD TO PLAY EDGEFEST 2011   3 years 10 weeks ago

I wish I could bring my sister for this. It's on her birthday.
    Come to New York! :D Madison Square Garden could use some Avenged Sevenfold Lovin'.

• AVENGED SEVENFOLD TO PLAY EDGEFEST 2011   3 years 10 weeks ago

COME BACK TO BRAZIL ON ROCK IN RIO PLEASE!!!!
    BRAZIL BRAZIL BRAZIL \m/

COME BACK TO BRAZIL ON ROCK IN RIO PLEASE!!!!
    BRAZIL BRAZIL BRAZIL \m/

COME BACK TO BRAZIL ON ROCK IN RIO PLEASE!!!!
    BRAZIL BRAZIL BRAZIL \m/

COME BACK TO BRAZIL ON ROCK IN RIO PLEASE!!!!
    BRAZIL BRAZIL BRAZIL \m/

COME BACK TO BRAZIL ON ROCK IN RIO PLEASE!!!!
    BRAZIL BRAZIL BRAZIL \m/

COME BACK TO BRAZIL ON ROCK IN RIO PLEASE!!!!
    BRAZIL BRAZIL BRAZIL \m/

COME BACK TO BRAZIL ON ROCK IN RIO PLEASE!!!!
    BRAZIL BRAZIL BRAZIL \m/

COME BACK TO BRAZIL ON ROCK IN RIO PLEASE!!!!
    BRAZIL BRAZIL BRAZIL \m/

COME BACK TO BRAZIL ON ROCK IN RIO PLEASE!!!!
    BRAZIL BRAZIL BRAZIL \m/

• AVENGED SEVENFOLD TO PLAY EDGEFEST 2011   3 years 10 weeks ago

come to metal town in sweden this summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):):):):):):):)

• MESSAGE FROM AVENGED SEVENFOLD   3 years 10 weeks ago

Hey A7X, i have a request my friend jordon hall commited sucide last monday and he was a huge fan of your music and he created his own band with his brothers and there music is amazing its called Silent Therapy. His friends and family were going to put on a show at the Lindsay Armory in Lindsay, dedication to his band and celebrate the life he had. He made a huge impact on everyones lives changed them in everyway. Lindsay was truly devistated by the loss he ment so much to everyone. He is forever and always in our hearts at his funeral they played your song "warmness on the soul" his version he put together in a video of his own. I was wondering if you could put together a video of an acoustic version and dedicate it to him and the concert.

Please contact me through email or facebook.
    Check out his music that he wrote and sang with his brother.
    Here are the links.

T.gordon-xo@hotmail.com

thankyou.

• AVENGED SEVENFOLD TO PLAY EDGEFEST 2011   3 years 10 weeks ago

Come back in Montreal... we are your best fans really..

• Moline, IL   3 years 10 weeks ago

Just wanna say that you guys were freakin awesome when I saw you in Knoxville last week. I love you guys, you're bad ass. And the drummer could never take the place of The Rev of course but he is awesome too. He did an amazing job. I'll be seeing you guys again soon when you play at Edgefest VII in Little Rock. I would love to meet you guys and I love Syn. Have a safe tour and long live The Rev!!

• AVENGED SEVENFOLD TO PLAY EDGEFEST 2011   3 years 10 weeks ago

i thought you guys meant Edgefest in Toronto, Canada.... :( *tear*
    STILL LOVE YOU foREVer ♥

• AVENGED SEVENFOLD TO PLAY EDGEFEST 2011   3 years 10 weeks ago

saw you guys last night {Evansville, In} and it was like an orgasim for my ears. First time I had ever seen A7x live and it was seriously the best concert I have even been to and probably will ever go to..for a while anyway. In the future, it would be so bad ass if you guys came back :D <3

• Moline, IL   3 years 10 weeks ago

4 friends and myself are going to this show tomorrow, we are so pumped! Please do not cancel because of the storm, we have been waiting forever to see you guys again and if people have common sense and can drive like a normal person there shouldn't be many issues...

• Moline, IL   3 years 10 weeks ago

You guys seriously need to think about POSTPONING the show due to weather i cant make it and neither can hundreds of other people!! check your facebook page and read the comments on the moline show!!

• AVENGED SEVENFOLD TO PLAY EDGEFEST 2011   3 years 10 weeks ago

You need to come to Idaho again...after the Nightmare After Christmas! The tickets to Boise are all sold out, and my friend and I REALLY want to come to your concert!

• Bat Country   3 years 10 weeks ago

i love it!!!

• AVENGED SEVENFOLD PLAYING ROCK AM RING AND ROCK IM PARK   3 years 10 weeks ago

omg guys come to novarock in austria too..:O germany is far for people from the middle europe and its just one week later...pleaaaaase.

"Once Ill be dying I wanna say that I saw A7X play live":)

• Moline, IL   3 years 10 weeks ago

aaahh :DD
    im seeing you guys tomorrow.
    im driving three hours to get to fucking moline.
    its totally worth it :DDD
    i fucking LOVE you guys <3333

• Sioux City, IA   3 years 10 weeks ago

I wanna go sooo fucking bad but my mom won't let me because its on a fucking school day. Pisses me off it will have been my 3rd time seeing a7x :(

• M. Shadows   3 years 10 weeks ago

Love the glasses, LOVE LOVE LOVE the MAN. He is beyond gorgeous and his voice is amazing

• M. Shadows   3 years 10 weeks ago

M Shadows is a GOD among men.

• AVENGED SEVENFOLD TO PLAY EDGEFEST 2011   3 years 10 weeks ago

COME BACK TO BRAZIL ON ROCK IN RIO PLEASE!!!!
    BRAZIL BRAZIL BRAZIL \m/

• Syn Gates   3 years 10 weeks ago

You are my all time favorite guitarist!!!! Hope you guys come back around to Evansville IN again soon. I listen to Pinkly Smooth all the time and I smile every time Nosferatu Does a Hefty Dance!!!!!!!!!

• Little Rock, AR   3 years 10 weeks ago

A7x needs to come back to Louisvillle, KY. Just saw them for the second time in Lexington this weekend. Hell'uva show. The new drummer can never take place of Jimmy but dayum he is good. "welcome to the family"

• AVENGED SEVENFOLD TO PLAY EDGEFEST 2011   3 years 10 weeks ago

You have to come to Hungary, VOLT festival in this summer.
    It would be legendary. :D
    We're a lot of fans here:)
    pleease

• "WELCOME TO THE FAMILY" DELUXE DIGITAL SINGLE AVAILABLE TODAY   3 years 10 weeks ago

Hey A7X,
    Just wanted to say you guys are the shit! I am a US Marine currently serving in Afghanistan, about to finish this year long deployment and head back to the states. Unfortunatly none of your concert dates match up before I probobly head back overseas again.
    Your music helped me through alot of hard times over here, and wanted to to say I really apreciate everything youve written.
    Being a Combat Camera Marine, I have a few pictures of me with my A7X shirt on over here in the desert. Let me know if you want them in high res!

-Jim Noble

• AVENGED SEVENFOLD TO PLAY EDGEFEST 2011   3 years 10 weeks ago

Please return to Brazil and do a show in Rio de Janeiro on tour in South America that you promised in the show's SWU in 2010... A7X foREVer

• MESSAGE FROM AVENGED SEVENFOLD   3 years 10 weeks ago

It's good to know we're back, when jimmy passed away many people were shocked, destroyed and heartbroken, there were rumours that it was the end of A7X.

Then came news of nightmare, the tribute album to The Rev, or foREVer, if you will, the world cheered because they knew it wasn't the end.
    with the passing of one of the,no THE best drummer in the world, others will now take up the challenge to become to new A7X drummer.

in short. Arin may not be The Rev, he may not even remind people of The Rev, but if you guys at A7X believe that Arin has what i takes, then i believe in him and in you guys. who else knows who would stand a chance at filling in for him except you... and surely Jimmy himself is smiling down on your decision...

i think i speak for everyone when i say, Arin WELCOME TO THE FAMILY! <3 :')

• Bat Country (Official Video)   3 years 10 weeks ago