Schecter Guitars have announced they’ll be releasing a Black & Gold Synyster Gates Custom-S and it’s set to hit stores by mid-summer. Schecter adds that, “Mr. Gates has the prototype in the studio now and has used it extensively on the new A7X recording. This one will certainly share stage time with his trusty Black n’ Silver models.”
Avenged Sevenfold have been announced as part of the line-up for KISW’s Pain In The Grass taking place September 6th and 7th in Quincy, WA. Tickets go on sale Friday, May 17th at 10AM. Show information, ticket pricing and more can be found here.
Thanks Ash for sending this in.
Avenged Sevenfold announced they would be playing three concerts in the UK after leading fans to Wembley Arena via a clue from the Undead Hordes game on The Seventh Lair. After beating the game a message was shown on the screen (the message has since changed) with coordinates to Wembley Arena. The first 50 fans to show up were treated to posters for the three-date run and free tickets. Avenged Sevenfold will play Manchester Arena on Nov 30th (£28.50), Wembley Arena on Dec 1st (£32.25) and Birmingham LG Arena on Dec 5th (£31.75). Tickets go on sale to the general public through Live Nation on Friday, May 17th at 9AM. 02 Pre-sale starts May 15th while Live Nation pre-sale starts May 16th.
- The Birmingham show has moved from Birmingham NIA to the Birmingham LG Arena.
- M Shadows talks about returning to the UK to Wembley Arena:
The task of unveiling the band’s upcoming UK tour dates fell to their fans who, following a clue from the band, flocked to London’s Wembley Arena where the tour poster was waiting for them. Speaking on their upcoming arena shows, M Shadows had the following to say: “It’s been far too long since we have played for our friends in the United Kingdom. We have been itching to get back since our last appearance at Download in 2011. We are putting the finishing touches on a new album, and can’t wait to share the new songs with you in concert.”
The Vault has opened at The Seventh Lair. The Prophecy and A Hero Emerges have been unlocked. The Third, which is still locked, displays this message: “He cannot fight alone…”
- You can watch the video that played after The Seventh Lair’s countdown hit 00 00 00 here.
- When beating Undead Hordes the following message appears: “The first 50 blokes to obtain this knowledge will be rewarded… The answer awaits you at the 1st window here: 51.558176, -0.281686. As for the rest of the world… Stay tuned because you may be next…”
- Avenged Sevenfold announced a three-date UK concert run via the coordinates from the game. Fans who were quick to show up at Wembley Arena got tour posters and free tickets.
- The message after beating Undead Hordes has now changed to: “The nightmare abates. But the dark forces will rally. The hero must raise an army, or darkness will triumph. He cannot fight alone.”
“Two gamer noobs” set out on a series of training camps with celebrities, rockstars, athletes and video game icons from around the world in professional gaming documentary Die Noobs. M Shadows, also known as the FPS Warlord, filmed a segment for the documentary. Die Noobs had this to say about him, “he is one of the coolest people i have ever met. absolute class act stud king.” You can get a quick glimpse of him in the teaser trailer and check out photos of him with the Die Noobs crew and with Emmy nominated director Erik Cieslewicz. Production started in November with a scheduled Q4 2013 release.
A7Xvision has appeared in the Google Play app store and is available for download on Android devices. A7Xvision is described as “an Augmented Reality app that can be used with selected Avenged Sevenfold artwork to unveil exclusive content.” The description also states that more information about the artwork supported by the app will be revealed by Avenged Sevenfold on their social channels.
- When you a scan a deathbat, the website The Seventh Lair comes up where you’re brought to a “prophecy” splash page and asked for a code.
- Avenged Sevenfold have tweeted: “Its what’s inside the Shadow Axe that counts…#itbeginsA7X”
- Avenged Sevenfold have posted this photo to their Instagram.
- Kelsey, the winner of the autographed Zacky Vengeance Custom, opened up the back of the guitar and found this note: