AVENGED SEVENFOLD HORROR NIGHT!
“Everything is paid for tonight while at the party of the dead dancing in their graves…”
We are excited to announce A7X Horror Night! Make sure you dress up in your best costumes and join us for a night of treats in Orange County, CA on Saturday, October 29th from 7pm to midnight! We’ll have food, drinks, games, tattoos by Kevin Butler and Mason Chimato, and A7X World merch to shop!
The bone-chilling details:
– Be able to authenticate your Deathbats Club token on https://avengedsevenfold.io/
– This event is 21+ and we’ll be monster mashing the night away with approximately 150 of you.
– Please DO NOT RSVP unless you plan on attending the event.
– Your RSVP DOES NOT guarantee access. This event is first come, first in and doors will close once we hit approximately 150 people.
– After you RSVP, be on the lookout for an email with the subject “A7X Horror Night” between October 22nd and 23rd. This email will include full event details. If you RSVP and have not received an email after the 23rd, please direct message twentyone#2293 on Discord with your name and the Deathbat # you redeemed the perk with.
– You will check into the party using your ID so make sure your name matches what’s in your personal profile!
How do I get a Deathbats Club token? How do I RSVP? How long do I have to RSVP?
– Join our Discord for all information on Deathbats Club, how to obtain a token and to get help from our community!
– Connect your wallet to https://avengedsevenfold.io/
– Access your Profile at the top right and go to Settings
– Make sure your name matches your ID, you’ve input your email and verified it
– Access your tablet with your Deathbat(s) and they will show a gold rim
– Select ONE Deathbat
– A box for Perk Redemption will pop up
– Select A7X Horror Night
– Select Next
– Fill out your info
– Select Next
– Read over the information showing under Confirm Your Redemption to make sure the info is correct
– Select Redeem
– You’re all set!
NOTE: RSVPing will close on October 21st at 11:59pm PT. Once again, the name on your profile must match the name on your ID!