What is the Deathbats Club?
Deathbats Club is a next generation fan club and community built around Avenged Sevenfold and owned by YOU. Join us now to enjoy early ticket access, meet & greet raffles, skip the line perks, private events attended by the band, exclusive merch, IP rights, and much more. Deathbats Club is set apart from every other fan club on the planet with its revolutionary use of blockchain technology. What this means is that once you obtain your Deathbat, you are in for life and if you ever decide to leave, you can transfer it to another fan or simply sell it. Let's get started and welcome to the club!
Early Ticket Access
A7X have teamed up with Ticketmaster to make sure that Deathbats Club members get first access to tickets via their Deathbat. The blockchain ensures a secure connection that works around dynamic pricing, long queues, and resellers and bots.
Skip The Line
Deathbats Club members get their own entrance into all headlining concerts allowing you to skip the general public line. This may also include early access to the pit/your seats before the general public, when applicable.
Meet & Greets
The band runs raffles for meet & greet spots for Deathbats Club members when spots are available. This is the only way to secure a spot unless you obtain one through our free rewards system.
Airdrops and Token-Gated web access
The band randomly drops tokens (like proof of attendance tokens from exclusive A7X events) into your wallet just by being a member. They also update AvengedSevenfold.io which only you have access to through your membership token.
If you are unsure about joining the Deathbats Club at the moment, please consider opting in to our free rewards program powered by the Polygon blockchain here. You can be rewarded by the band for attending shows, buying merchandise and through your listening habits. It's 100% free so why not?
How do I set up a MetaMask wallet and keep it safe?
For instructions on how to set up a MetaMask and keep your wallet safe please click here.
How do I buy a deathbat?
Deathbats are exclusively sold here on Coinbase. It is recommended that you get familiar with the different visual attributes, as well as the rarities and 1/1 bats before you purchase a bat. Bats are purchased using Ethereum (ETH). ETH is purchased through your wallet or an exchange (such as MetaMask, Coinbase or MoonPay). Steps may vary based on who you purchase through, so please refer to your company’s website or reach out in Discord for specific instructions. Note that there is a waiting period for first time ETH purchases, and you may have to clear the purchase with your bank. Once you’ve successfully purchased ETH, you can go and buy your bat! There are 2 ways you can buy a bat.
By setting availability to “Buy now”, you can see which bats are listed by their owners. This is the easiest way, and you’ll be able to buy your bat with the click of a button. Simply click on the bat you want, and then confirm that you wish to pay for that bat. You will be required to cover gas (gas is what makes transactions actually happen on the blockchain), so make sure you have a little extra ETH for that.
If the bat you want isn’t up for sale, you can always send an offer. However, offers are not guaranteed to be accepted. To send an offer, click on the bat you want and then select “Make an offer”. Enter the amount you wish to offer (it will be in ETH, so make sure you check the conversion rate), and how long you want your offer to be valid for. The owner of that bat can then decide to accept, ignore, or decline your offer. If you place offers on multiple bats and multiple get accepted, you will only purchase the first accepted offer (unless you have enough ETH in your wallet to cover both).
How do I redeem perks?
- Step 1: Go to avengedsevenfold.io. On mobile do this within your wallet’s built in browser, on PC make sure you have your wallet’s extension installed.
- Step 2: Click on the Deathbats Club building.
- Step 3: Connect your wallet in the upper righthand corner then Sign In. If it says “Please connect to the Mainnet Network," make sure you are on the Ethereum Network.
- Step 4: Navigate to your tablet by clicking your wallet address in the upper righthand corner.
- Step 5: If you have a redeemable token(s) with a gold border around it, select which you’d like to redeem, select “redeem perk” and follow the instructions on screen.
How do I check perk redemptions?
- If you’re checking your own redemptions - Go here and follow the on screen instructions to link your wallet and sign in to view.
- If you’re checking another token - Sign into AvengedSevenfold.io, select Gallery (on desktop) or your wallet address, three bars menu and then Gallery (if on mobile), input the token ID number if you know or (alternatively, you can search by attributes), select the DBC token and you can view which perks have been redeemed.
Deathbats Club consists of 10,000 unique Deathbats. There are three tiers of tokens with all of them receiving the base perks listed above, rare perks include free tickets and/or meet & greets for life, care packages, and ultra-rare perks curated by the band members.